The 3D Printing Zone
- Brief Explanation: The 3D printer builds objects by “printing” out one layer at a time, using a 3D model as a guide.
- How it works: It is essentially a tiny hot glue gun, that squeezes out melted plastic and draws a single layer of an object, then moves up a tiny bit, and draws the second layer on top of the first layer, and on and on.
- What it makes: Mostly small plastic items such as whistle, toys, statue, cups, and more.
- Printrbot metal simple x3
- 3D Printer materials
- Full Spectrum Laser Pegasus SLA 3D Printer