Weekly Orientation & Safety Classes
- This event has passed.
CorelDraw for the Laser Cutter
September 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm | $15
Learn CorelDRAW! This 2 hour class will go from the very beginning into intermediate lessons. Learn the fundamental software skills that will enable you to use the laser cutter like a pro, and create your ideas with ease!
You can download a free fully functional 30 day trial of CorelDraw:
• Comprehensive explanation and use of the entire tool selection
• Difference between vectors and bitmaps
• Navigating the workspace using coordinates
• Creating vectors from photos
• Weld, trim, intersect, boundary
• Step and repeat
• Techniques for digital fabrication design
Students should bring a laptop with CorelDRAW installed and a mouse with a scroll wheel. Computer not required but highly recommended.